What is Regenerative Nutritional Medicine?
Some call this integrative medicine, functional medicine, environmental medicine or lifestyle medicine. All of these are powerful combinations of conventional medicine and evidence-based natural medicine personalised specifically for you. You are rewarded with long-ranging benefits by taking the best of both disciplines. This integrated approach is effective for the treatment of most age related and chronic degenerative diseases.
Changes to Wellness Centre
Dr Kamal & Avani Karl have relocated to Auckland and are no longer working from the Wellness Centre.
Integrative Medicine is the medicine of tomorrow – for you today. You can minimise health risks and maximise your quality of life by choosing from our specially designed assessment and treatment programmes. This is in addition to our General Practice Care Services available at the centre.
NAPIER :536 Kennedy Road, Greenmeadows
All enquiries call: 06 844 0011
Patients of Dr Bernard Willis from Optimal Health:
You should have received an email informing you of future care arrangements.
Please contact us on 06 844 0011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries or wish to book an appointment.
- Breast Cancer is the most common cancer afflicting women in …
- At this time of the year there usually there is …
- Most of us do not get enough Omega 3 fatty …
- The average Kiwi man is six foot tall and bullet …
- The most important fact to bear in mind is that …
- Research shows cultures that have traditionally supported a diet rich …